No matter at home or on the road, the GHB solar charge controller operates fully automatically, easy to operate.
1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controllers to recognize the battery type (12V/24V) before installation.
2. The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL. (NOT suitable for lithium batteries, Ni-MH battery)
3. Only suitable for working with photovoltaic solar panels. (NOT for other DC or AC power source)
1. Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
2. Connect the solar panel to the regulator - plus and minus.
3. Connect the load to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
NOTE: The reverse order applies when deinstalling! An improper sequence order can damage the controller!
Dual USB output (1A, 2A), this solar charge controller can simultaneously charge or supply power to two mobile phones, tablet PCs and other devices that require 5V power.
Makes you use 100% Available Solar Power. (Note: The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.)