Polymaker PolyPlus PLA ( 1.75 mm, 750 g）True Yellow 3D Printing Filame
Polymaker PolyPlus PLA ( 1.75 mm, 750 g）True Yellow 3D Printing Filament
- Jam-Free: Polymaker's patented Jam-Free technology dramatically improves the heat stability of PLA filaments by raising the softening temperature, ensuring a worry free printing experience.
- Wallet Friendly: PolyPlus PLA is a truly plug and play 3D printing material that offers you the industry's highest and most consistent quality at an affordable price.
- Safe & Clean: PolyPlus PLA is produced exclusively using NatureWorks' Ingeo PLA resin. Unlike some filaments on the market our PolyPlus PLA does not release hazardous odours.
- Plug & Play: Designed to be compatible with all desktop FDM/FFF printers and requires no hardware modifications. Simply set the temperature, load the filament and press print.
- Colourful: Brighten up your models with a choice of seven vibrant true colours or give them that crystal shine with our four translucent colours. You are bound to find the right one for you.
Details: PolyPlus PLA is a premium PLA designed for all desktop FDM/FFF 3D printers. It is produced with our patented Jam-Free technology that ensures consistent extrusion and prevents jams. Average Filament Diameter： 1.75 mm (< ± 0.05 mm, ~ ± 0.02 mm typical ) Recommended Printing Temp：195 - 230 ℃ Recommended Printing Speed：40 - 90 mm/s Recommended Heated Build Plate (if equipped) Temp: Not Required For more information, please visit www.polymaker.com or email us at email@example.com.