Have you ever wanted to raise chickens for eggs, but didn't know where to start? A 6 month chicken rental package is a great way to get fresh eggs in your backyard and help build some companion ship.
- Start with egg laying hens
- See if chickens are a good fit with your family
- Everything included to get started: Portable Coop, Waterer, Feeder and 1 bag of feed. (may have to purchase additional bags)
|Bantam Chicken Rental Package|
|Pounds of Feed||50
|Waterer||Basic Chicken Waterer|
|Total Cost||6 months||3 months - add-on|
The $100 down payment is non-refundable. It will allow for a new coop to be built if a coop isn't available. Any questions please email email@example.com
$10 dollar per hen replacement fee if hen is lost or killed by predators.
First 50 miles is free. Any one way milage over 50 is $0.545 per mile. To estimate find how many miles away from Greens Fork, IN the delivery location is.
If everything is going great and at the end of the rental period you'd like to keep everything: Coop, hens, waterers, feeders and any remaining feed.
Once the downpayment is made then an educational book is sent, so the renter can read up about chicken care etc. After rental is over keep the book as a free gift.
- Farmer Brad LLC is an affiliate of Rent-a-chicken®
- Farmer Brad LLC is protected by liability insurance